[plug] WA Govenment iPads for year 1 and 2 students

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:48:42 WST 2012

On 22/02/12 09:55, wdk at moriah wrote:
> You can - cups is apple software in part at least, basically I just turned the function on ... Printer is on a gentoo box.
>
> BillK

Do tell us more. Can we easily print from ipads/iphones to cups servers?
Last time I looked into this, it wasn't very easy, or possible for
un-jailbroken devices.
I see a lot of eprinter style services now days, where you email it to a
service that sends it to your printer (ether wirelessly as in a HP
Eprinter, or via a connected computer in eprinter.com style).

Tim