[plug] PLUG AGM on Tuesday

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Jan 8 11:27:11 WST 2012

Hello all,

The year is almost up for the current PLUG committee with the AGM this
Tuesday, 10th of January 2012 at City West Lotteries House, 2 Delhi
Street, West Perth 6005. See http://g.co/maps/u3p2u for a map. We're
starting at 7pm sharp, with pizza for members arriving a little before
then, so turn up early! We need as many members as possible to attend
(in person!) to reach our required 30 members for the AGM to proceed and
not to have to resort to emergency measures.

We will be trying to live video stream the evening for those who are
some distance away or unable to attend.

See you Tuesday.

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>