[plug] Debian Bug Squashing Party - Perth!

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Jan 31 16:40:37 WST 2012

Hello all,

Paul Wise and myself, both Debian Developers, are holding a Bug
Squashing Party on the weekend of the 10th and 11th of March 2012, at
the UCC Loft, Cameron Hall, UWA (Hacket Drive Entrance #2). If you'd
like to come along and help squash some Debian bugs and stuff, please
add your name to the wiki at (you'll need to get an account on the
Debian wiki first):

http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2012/03/au/Perth

No experience necessary - I'm hoping to learn stuff off Paul since I am
so rusty! ;)

If you've not heard of a Bug Squashing Party - check out
http://wiki.debian.org/BSP.

Thanks to the UCC for organising the venue!

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>