[plug] Snapgears for Sale

Scott Middleton scott at assuretek.com.au
Thu Jul 5 18:39:16 WST 2012

On 5 July 2012 13:38, Paul Dean <paul at thecave.ws> wrote:

> Oh.. Scott's having a party.... he just posted his address in the list...
> ;-)
>
> What time Scotty, you supplying or is it byo..
>
> Just joking dude, I'm a bit sensitive about posting personal info on any
> sort of list...heh

I'm not really, but it was a mistake. I had a couple of conversations and
didn't realise this particular one was on PLUG!
 https://plus.google.com/117534752273948565097

See my old Linux car before it was smashed.
https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Assuretek&hl=en&ll=-32.051929,115.884326&spn=0.000002,0.002205&cid=12413070438317291153&gl=AU&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=-32.052042,115.884331&panoid=qGLdqNh3Yds3YwQs4ySb6A&cbp=12,36.98,,0,22.41

Quite a few people on this list have probably been to my place and I am
going to use this excuse to say if you need Linux support here I am :)