[plug] PLUG Talk - UEFI and Secure Boot - 10th July

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Thu Jul 5 19:34:47 WST 2012

Hi to all PLUG members,

It's time for our monthly presentation, and this time around we have a
very topical subject UEFI and Secure Boot. This is shaping up to have a
major impact of the future of Open Source software and the reuse and
recycling of computers.

Come along on July  the 10th to listen to Jeremy Kerr a Technical
Architect at Canonical give us an insight into the UEFI and Secure Boot
technologies.

All details are in the attached PDF, and are also available on the PLUG
web site at http://www.plug.org.au/.

Please feel free to pass the flyer around to anyone who you think may be
interested, and if possible please print it and put it up at your place
of work - the more attendees we get the livelier the discussions.

Regards,

Euan de Kock - PLUG Vice President.