[plug] User Conf LCA Meeting Monday 16th

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Jul 15 13:34:13 WST 2012

I think Paul is referring the the PLUG Committee meeting, Monday from
7:30pm on mumble (audio chat). Feel free to connect up to
mumble.plug.org.au. Cross-platform open source Mumble clients from
mumble.sourceforge.net, and Apple App Store has an iOS version; we'll
have some late-breaking news on LCA 2014 to share tomorrow at the ctte
meeting for those interested!

  James

(PS: The mumble server is always up, on IPv4 and IPv6, and you're free
to have your own conversations on here at any time; there's multiple
'rooms' for different chats).

On 14/07/2012 2:31 PM, Euan de Kock wrote:
> Sorry Paul, did I miss something here?
>
> I don't seem to ever get userconf mail items is the list working.
>
> I assume you mean 16th July.
> Where ?
>
> What is the purpose of this meeting ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Euan.
>
> On 07/14/12 13:25, Paul Del - Simplifying Information Technology wrote:
>> Hey Guys
>>
>> I will see you all at User Conf LCA Meeting Monday night the 16th at 6.30pm
>>
>> Chat to you all then.
>>
>> Ciao Paul Del

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>