[plug] Opensource SOAP implementation for C / C++

Alexander Hartner alex at j2anywhere.com
Thu Jul 26 10:55:53 WST 2012

Hi all,

I am looking for a SOAP / REST or similar API which would allow me to send a object message comprising of an array of objects as well as accompanying binary data in a single message.

So far I explored:

gSoap : nice implementation but licensing does not make it suitable for my project. There were also some bugs with unicode not being handled correctly
Axis C : doesn't seem to be active any longer with the latest release dating back several years
REST  : doesn't offer sending binary data as part of the message

Any suggestions on what else might work

Kind regards
Alex