[plug] Monday night is PLUG at the pub night

euan at dekock.net euan at dekock.net
Mon Jul 30 17:09:51 WST 2012

I'm sorry but I cannot make the pub tonight. I'll see those of you who can make it on Wednesday at space cubed.

Regards,

Euan

On 30/07/2012 16:54 Craig Inches wrote:

I say BOTH!

We can hopefully initiate the newbies into the awesomeness of raspberry pi, and linux in general.

I finish work at 6  so will be heading down after that, see you all then.

Cheers,
Craig