[plug] Joint Perth Tech Groups Meetup. Wed 6 June 5:45pm, 45 St Georges Tce.

Gregory Orange home at oranges.id.au
Fri Jun 1 12:06:30 WST 2012

On 31 May 2012 20:44, James Bromberger <james at rcpt.to> wrote:
--snip awesome stuff--
> I don't know where this will go; I don't think it will replace our monthly
> presentations, or if we'll end up merging our PLUG in the Pub sessions into
> this, or just have an extra activity on the calendar (check out the PLUG
> calendar, its in there). We can but try! :)

I think this is bloody fantastic James. I've long wanted to help
foster cross pollination between the groups because there must be so
much overlap in interest, skills, even perhaps membership. Sadly I've
not really done much about it due to other priorities. Anyway thank
you again for the great work you're putting into PLUG, the community
whom it represents, and those who it might represent in future.

> So, all welcome, see you possibly on Wednesday evening!

My Wednesday evenings are mostly full at the moment, but to be
realistic I'd probably be hurrying home to the family anyway. So alas,
I doubt I'll be there in body.

Greg.

--
Gregory Orange