[plug] SOHO UPS Suggestions

Brad Campbell brad at fnarfbargle.com
Wed Jun 6 12:35:09 WST 2012

On 06/06/12 12:07, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for inexpensive SOHO UPSs that
> are Linux friendly? I'm just after something that will smooth power

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/fremantle/components/apc-smart-ups-1000/1001653276

Or

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rossmoyne/other-computers-software/apc-smart-ups-offers-welcome/359078195

OEM Replacement batteries (same brand, same rating) (if required) are
available from a wholesaler in Welshpool for about 1/2 E-bay prices.

I have 3 APC UPS (two smart UPS and one BackUPS) here that I scrounged
second hand and all three of them have been brilliant with a capital B.