[plug] Small business software in Linux

Marcos Raul Carot Collins marcos.carot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:43:05 WST 2012

Hi there,

I am looking for software for Linux, ideally client-server, but not
necesarily, and also ideally free, but willing to pay if the price is
reasonable that would do general acounting (including Australian taxes),
payroll (also including Australian requirements), stock, invoicing...

Something like MYOB but actually for Linux. I know MYOB can be run in Wine but
is not supported in such setup.

All machines in this little business (a server and a few laptops) are Debian.

Any recommendations other than build it myself? :)

Thanks!

Marcos