[plug] Small business software in Linux

Lance Duivenbode lduivenbode.lists at multistat.org
Fri Jun 8 06:35:18 WST 2012

Hi Marcos,

This is not strictly an direct answer to your problem but the business
may like to consider Xero (www.xero.com). It's an online accounting
package which - from my limited memory - was started by some of the
original MYOB founders. Since it's accessed through the browser it's
cross platform and it's also got mobile apps if they're interested.

Cheers,
Lance