[plug] Perl Training

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:24:49 WST 2012

Hi All,

I've raised this before, but there wasn't a huge amount of definite
interest. I had a good chat with Paul Fenwick from Perl Training
Australia and the numbers required to hold a course in Perth don't
necessarily have to be double digits.

If you are interested, or know anyone who is interested in attending a
Perl training course, get in touch with me and I'll get on to
organising something.

Regards,

Leon

PS. For Perth.PM/SAGE-WA members, apologies for the verbose copy.
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!