[plug] DNS Server configuration

Alexander Hartner alex at j2anywhere.com
Fri Jun 29 11:05:23 WST 2012

Yes it does. I had a look in the logs but didn't see any errors or anything standing out. It appears as if the secondary server hasn;t requested an AXFR transfer for some time. I think the problem is on the slave side. I am now switching registrars as 1and1 are simply unwilling or incompetent to take a look at this.

Thanks for all your help
Alex