[plug] Noise on SBS A40 when moving mouse

Alexander Hartner alex at j2anywhere.com
Thu Mar 8 13:55:17 WST 2012

When I move my mouse connected via USB I hear a faint whistling /
crackling noise on my SBS A40 speakers. The speakers are connected via
USB for power and an audio jack for, well, audio. If I connect the
speakers USB cable to a different computer the noise goes away. I
already tried a different mouse, but it happens with both mice.

Is this just a faulty speaker or a problem with my computer.

Any thought on what I can do to get rid of the noise.

Thanks in advance
Alex