[plug] Immovable panel! [OT]

David Dartnall darts at dialix.com.au
Thu Mar 22 21:57:44 WST 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 20:41 +0800, Harry McNally wrote:
> Hi Dave
>
> You don't think it might be a dud button that can be replaced ?
>
> Harry

Yeah, could be Harry - I had guessed it to be a problem with the
circuitry rather than mechanical - never thought of that but now you've
mentioned it, it's probably still too hard for me.
In any event it's an old monitor and I wouldn't mind a new one now that
it's sort of forced on me. Advice appreciated tho'...
And particularly in relation to the new one!

Thanks
Dave D