[plug] PLUG Quiz Night: Tonight!!

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Mar 26 16:32:52 WST 2012

Hello all

One last reminder - the PLUG Quiz Night is tonight at *7pm *at the *Moon
& Six Pence* on Marry St. Come and test your Linux & Open Source
knowledge, and win some prizes. *Tickets at the door are $5*, and we're
making up tables of 4. Bring some friends, or find some when you get
there! We're organising for a *Raspberry Pi *for each of our 4 winners,
and there's an admission ticket for Linux.conf.au 2013 in Canberra being
raffled!

See you tonight.

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>