[plug] Thunderbird IMAP question.

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:28:26 WST 2012

On 18/04/12 13:32, Lee Jamieson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to get email from one email account to another.  They are
> both on IMAP servers - one is hosted on google apps for business
> (Acc2) (which works) and another on a different host (Acc1) which for
> some reason, does not work.

Have you gotten this to work yet?
Look at mailsync and imapcopy as two options. Also offlineimap can sync
between 2 imap servers as well.

Thunderbird to copy lots of mail between imap servers is going to be
slow, and will probably appear to freeze even if it continues working in
the background. Using one of these options is a much better way.

Tim