[plug] spare RAM for PLUG ?

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Tue May 15 19:03:03 WST 2012

> > Thanks for the responses so far! A few questions around ECC and
> registered DIMMs have popped up so I did some more digging - it's a bit
> hard when we don't currently have physical access to the server :)
>
> dmidecode ?

Yes it's handy and that's what I used except it's not specific enough to
let us know whether the RAM in there is registered or not, nor does it show
model numbers for our RAM for whatever reason. However, quick search on the
net for RAM for our server models shows all ECC+registered so that's the
safest bet.

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857