[plug] Tonights Talk

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:19:21 WST 2012

Luke,

I noted as such. I did think the lists were a bit quiet. Maybe a couple of
us could invest some time in a monitoring solution for such things.

Discuss tonight I guess, I'm willing to put my hand up (I have
Nagios/Centreon experience). But it would have to wait till December.

Regards,

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!