[plug] Reminder: Tonight's PLUG talk on Large Linux Clusters - 7pm

Peter Lyons secretary at plug.org.au
Tue Nov 13 16:15:20 WST 2012

Just a reminder that we will be having our monthly talk tonight 13/11/2012
at SpaceCubed. Stuart Midgley will be talking about his experiences and
issues with managing a 25000 core cluster with 4 petabytes of storage.

We will be meeting in the premises of SpaceCubed in the city starting at 7pm.
However, we cannot promise that the AV team will be able to live stream or
record the event on this occasion. So, we encourage you to come along in
person to enjoy this talk.

Stuart's talk is sounding very interesting, so do please come along to
SpaceCubed which is located at the rear of the Ground Floor of the building
at 45 St Georges Tce, Perth CBD.
--
Peter Lyons
PLUG Secretary 2012