[plug] PLUG In The Pub on Mon; Amazon lunch session on Wed

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Nov 21 20:52:29 WST 2012

Hello all,

Just a few small things; next Monday, the 26th, is the PLUG in the pub
at the Moon & Six Pence on Murray Street from after-work-O'clock.

Secondly, on a work front - I work for Amazon - we're holding a free
lunchtime session next week on Wednesday, following the Australian
launch of Amazon Web Services in Sydney last week; if anyone wants an
invite, register here: http://aws.amazon.com/apac/lnl/sydreg/. Lunch
included; spaces are becoming rather limited; but you cans till pass the
link around. If you're interested but cant make it, ping me
(jameseb at amazon.com) and we can organise another time.

Lastly, thanks everyone for the work to keep PLUG things going while
I've been tied up with the above Region launch for Amazon.

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>