[plug] This weekend re. PLUG cabling and server

Craig Inches xayto at xayto.net
Tue Oct 2 17:22:16 WST 2012

Hey All,

Ive been in contact with Brodie, and unfortunately we are going to have
to push back the cable day at Spacecubed, getting access to the cieling
space to assess requirements is proving to be troublesome. But will keep
everyone informed, I think I will wait till we have everything in place
then email the list we dates this time round ;)

Kevin: Yes I have a open registration and structured cabling quals, I am
hoping as this is a old bank with plenty of old cabling around that
there will be something in place we can utilise without incurring more
costs but I will confirm when I can get in there. If your interested in
helping out let me know! always use another cabler (especially if your
currently practicing as its been awhile since ive done an install)

Cheers,
Craig