[plug] Google web search sanitiser

Brad Campbell brad at fnarfbargle.com
Sun Oct 21 18:34:53 WST 2012

G'day all,

I'm getting increasingly frustrated by the way google wraps its search
results in a tracking url. I've found several useful Firefox plugins
which fix that on my desktops, but I want to go a step further.

Before I go and re-invent the wheel, has anyone seen a plugin or
otherwise for squid that will automatically scrub and rewrite tracked
urls as they pass the proxy?

I started with the idea of the old "upside down ternet" and looked from
there, but I've not really found anything other than a lot of people
complaining about the problem.

Anyone anyone?

Brad