[plug] re; locating a persons location via static ip address

Arie Hol arie2010 at ozemail.com.au
Fri Sep 21 23:20:41 WST 2012

8< ---------------- snip ----------------- >8

> I've got a client that is having problems with a stalker that is
> constantly
> sending him e-mails and text message  .  I know they are using Hotmail
> and

Suggestion :

I am not familiar with Windows live mail , I use Pegasus on Win XP.

Pegasus allows me to create a new mail box of any designation in any
location.

I would create a new mail box called "Stalker".

I would then access the Hotmail mail server directly using Pegasus and
then pull down all the emails and let Pegasus filter them off to this new
mail box (Pegasus mail boxes are plain text).

I would then find the file for the mail box, copy it and rename the copy
to "stalker_mail.txt"

I would then provide copies of the new text file to Tesltra and the
Police in support of the relevant complaint.

HTH.

Regards Arie