[plug] Mint 13 login

Nathan D natdan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:41:53 WST 2012

I haven't played with Mint in a while, but I do recall the default u/p
being fairly simple.  The only information I could find was in regards to
Linux Mint Debian -

Login and password for the live session
The Live session should log you in automatically. If it doesn't, or if you
need to login manually (for instance, to try out Cinnamon), you can use the
following credentials:

For the username, type "mint"
For the password, if asked, just press Enter

Worth a shot?

regards,
  Nathan D.

natdan at gmail.com