[plug] Mint 13 login

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Sun Sep 23 23:23:40 WST 2012

Hi Jim,

I have recently started using the Mate version, and I don't remember being asked for a password.

If you'd like a DVD burned as a boot disk with KDE or XFCE or Mate version (or all of them for that matter) let me know.

In fact, if you still have IDE on your motherboard, I have a DVD burner you can have for free. My recently upgraded motherboard has no IDE ports and I replaced the DVD burner with a SATA2 version.

Please email me as I'm on night shifts at the moment if you'd like disk(s) or the DVD drive.. I can drop it around to you when I'm up.

Garry.