[plug] Cloudstack or Openstack

Alex alex at j2anywhere.com
Wed Apr 10 16:52:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am currently looking at a solution to build an private cloud on and
looking at either Cloudstack or Openstack. Cloudstack was recommended to
me, as it presents a more intuitive web front-end.

So far I tried installing cloudstack on centos, but haven't managed to
get is fully up and running. Haven't gotten to openstack yet.

My question to plug is : do any of you have experience with either /
both and can you make any suggestions on which one would be better to,
install, manage and maintain a stable environment on.

Thanks

Alex