[plug] mailing lists and DKIM

Simon Wise simonzwise at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:35:49 UTC 2013

On 29/04/13 19:23, Adrian Woodley wrote:
> Agreed, this would be the preferred way of doing it, however breaks DKIM signing.

So DKIM considers most of the usual working mailing lists for open source
development suspicious and won't sign them?

Sounds a bit like "Secure Boot" where anything you compile yourself is seen as
insecure and for your own safety should be excluded from your machine.

Sometimes its best not to engage with such schemes, even if anyone who can't
turn them off or otherwise set themselves up to avoid their impositions will
miss out on your offerings. But I assume that isn't an option in this case.

Simon