[plug] Edge Router lite in Singapore

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Thu Aug 8 03:30:38 UTC 2013

Yes deff makes sense for costs
And the ease of terminating cat5/6 can be done with a monkey
And you can still get good speeds over Cat cable, especially if the
terminations are done correctly
I have never actually tested Cat5/Cat5 ethernet for 1000Mb/s

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2873668269
Craig that's crazy 700/500Mb/s
which Research network are you on AARNET ?
;-)