[plug] Windows 7

Shanon Loughton autobot at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 13 07:10:17 UTC 2013

The ability to run 3D programs in a VM and 'pass out' the 3D windows
successfully is improving every day in virtualisation.  If im not mistaken
SPICE uses VirtualGL to do this, and VirtualGL was even stripped and used
or copied for Microsofts RemoteFX / 3D + RDP solution, now shipped with
most MS Server solutions.

Im working on a startup to amalgamate current CAD software for various
industries into browser based VMs on an intermediary cloud platform,
probably mostly windows but quite a lot of linux too, accessible by HTML5
and ajax. So experimenting with these protocols and cloud providers is
quite fun...