[plug] {Somewhat Offtopic} Self Education, US Visa's and Linux - The E3 Visa

Peter Revill nervlord at internode.on.net
Mon Dec 23 14:28:52 UTC 2013

Hi Guys appreciate the responses, wow that’s quite high 4 years required if that was the case I would be totally stuffed, I have only really found 3 year requirements to be honest (3 years per uni degree)

Yep I imagine I will have to do something similar in regards to that, I am not a published author but do have media pieces so ill see what happens there.

It does include time spent at tafe BUT my time at tafe was after hours: I did night classes

Counting experience as my first honest to goodness job, but i also did a year of literal work experience which is a program in Perth (maybe in eastern states) where your implanted at a job for one week a year.

Thanks guys I appreciate the responses, It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be. ill definitely hit up an immigration lawyer