[plug] linux.conf.au LCA2014 in Perth

Gregory Orange home at oranges.id.au
Wed Feb 6 02:04:32 UTC 2013

On 4 February 2013 13:57, Paul Del <p at delfante.it> wrote:
> For those of you who are not yet aware of the good news. Linux.conf.au will
> be in Perth for 2014!!!!!! ;+)
> We are running it Luke, Euan, Nick, myself and our AV team!!! Liam Jason
> etc(With James Bromberger's guidance)

Awesome news! My wife won't be impressed that we don't get to travel
somewhere exotic to go to a conference, but having not been to _any_
conferences recently (ah children) I think the disappointment will be
mostly theoretical :P

2003 was my first LCA, and I felt like a complete n00b, even ran away
at times coz the whole thing intimidated me so much. Glad I stuck
around as much as I did tho, laid a foundation for a long, uh,
career?, playing with FLOSS.

Congratulations on getting a successful bid together guys, I hope the
road ahead is rewarding.

Cheers,
Greg.

--