[plug] Odd pins on Android devices

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 12:25:51 UTC 2013

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Tim White <weirdit at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a bit torn about that. I'd like more Galaxy Nexus's as they are decent
> enough for me, and I don't really like the look and feel of the Nexus 4. I
> know a company here that was planning a decent roll out of Galaxy Nexus's
> as their "lowend phone" and now can't as they can't get stock at a decent
> price. :(

$350 for a Nexus 4 is pretty hard to pass up though. I'll take some photos
when mine arrives and let you know how it feels as a device. I have Access
to a Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X as well.

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!