[plug] PLUG to do list

Paul Del - Simplifying Information Technology p at delfante.it
Thu Jan 17 06:22:57 UTC 2013

Hey Guys

Plug to do list;
(If we had Request Tracker for Plug and I had access id add them myself,
*looks at Luke*)
If I can get access to drupal I will do some stuff myself.

http://www.plug.org.au/about/committee
1. Mail alias updates & names for committee committee and OCM's.

http://www.plug.org.au/contact
2. Can we add media@ or events@ to Contact form

http://www.plug.org.au/sponsors
3. Move Labrynth? Hostaway? to "hall of fame" page". Add spacecubed
/port80.
# I would like to become a sponsor and donate some $$ for the AWS
stuff/hardware

http://www.plug.org.au/events
4. Can someone add mumble event for Monday night 21st of Jan? Once done let
me know I shall send out an email.
Plug in the Pub on Monday 28th of Jan. *Most of us will be at LCA, Should i
email to let everyone know most of shall be away?
What about adding future events/meetings/mumbles

Membership payments
5. Email to all members about membership(once the email hosting is all
sorted)

Treasurer/Banking
6. Yes It's on my list to head to Bendigo bank and get an account for the
treasurer position.

Thanks cheers Paul Del