[plug] LCA Accommodation - B&G (27 Jan - 2 Feb)

Alastair Irvine (Warpspace IT) alastair at plug.org.au
Thu Jan 24 15:37:11 UTC 2013

On Mon, 21 January, 2013 at 10:31:29AM +0800, Leon Wright wrote:
> Alastair,
>
> Thanks for letting us know, I was not aware of this. Of the guys
> going Friday night, what are you doing for accommodation? I'm a bit of a
> last minute addition, so a little less prepared than I'd like!

I contacted Accommodation at lca2013.linux.org.au and they booked me in for
Saturday night at John XXIII.  On the Friday night I'll be staying at
the YHA in the CBD.

SMS me on 0435 078348 if you want to split a twin room at $99 total.
You could then stay on the next night as well.  Otherwise I'll be going
in a "4 Share Male room" at $35.

Sorry I didn't see your e-mail sooner.  I'm drowing in e-mail.
Use my al.id.au address for urgent non-work stuff.