[plug] New guy

Ian Porter ian at codingfriends.com
Thu Jul 25 09:06:57 UTC 2013

Hi All

My name is Ian Porter, we presently live in the UK but planning on
traveling to Perth (Australia of course :) ) in October and hoping to live
there once obtained a visa.

I am a linux/programming guy, been using it as the main desktop/server for
about 10 years and now using allot of virtual machines to run different
OS's (what a great use the VT enabled processors :) )

Also done allot of programming in different languages PHP / C,C++/ Java /
C#, SQL /jquery (general web development language) etc.etc have been
looking on http://www.seek.com.au/ and there appears to be a good range of
jobs and skills required, any places that you all would recommend to view
or agencies to use.

Was wondering if could recommend any places to see when we are over (have
seen on http://www.cityofperth.wa.gov.au there is a few things and the
outside Cinerama :), any thing for kids (1 and 6 year old) that you could
recommend to view, was looking at the website
http://www.kidspot.com.au/thingstodo/wa-perth/default.htm for things to
look into)

Have been talking to a few Australia's over in the UK on holiday and cannot
wait to come over.

--
Regards
Ian Porter