[plug] Win 8 Secure Boot - Can Linux be installed OK?

Rusty Ramser rusty_ramser at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 05:59:59 UTC 2013

Here's the URL for the PLUG talk by Jeremy Kerr:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35D0_feZnK8
Or if you want to have some entertainment on the way to the correct link, it's the fourth search returned from this.  :)
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=plug+uefi+secure+boot

Also, here's a link to one of the more useful articles I've read about Windows8, Secure Boot, and Linux recently:
http://www.howtogeek.com/149254/if-i-buy-a-computer-with-windows-8-and-secure-boot-can-i-still-install-linux/
(I don't necessarily buy all of the propositions that the author puts forth in the article, but his factual information about the way Secure Boot and OSes work is informative.)

Cheers.