[plug] PLUG in the pub on Monday

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Sat Mar 23 02:34:42 UTC 2013

Hey Arjen,
Are you here Monday eve the 25th

We have PLUG in the pub on in the Perth CBD
http://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/110486452/
Plenty of database type admins amongst many other things
At least you picked a better time of year for the weather, it's getting a
bit cooler ;-)

Thanking you
Paul Del

Hi all

I'll be in Perth next for the Computers & Archaeology conference at the Uni
of WA (http://www.caa2013.org/) - my partner Claire is an archaeologist so
that's a neat blend eh ;-)

It appears there are no specific PLUG events on while I'm there (we only
arrive late Monday eve) but if anyone is interested in just meeting up for
a chat, or would like to catch up with me specifically for Open Query
(MariaDB, MySQL and related stuff), Upstarta or BlueHackers topics, or
anything else really, please reply (privately) and we'll find a time and
place!

It'll be cool - Perth is the last Australian capital for me to visit... a
sad omission so far, I agree ;-)

Cheers,
Arjen