[plug] [Off-topic] CMOS 3V3 to TTL 5v buffer

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Sat Nov 16 12:54:31 UTC 2013

Cheers Harry, that's given me something to work with.

I should be able to substitute the PN2222A with BC549 right? I have a
bunch of them on hand, which saves me a trip to Jaycar.

Adrian