[plug] LCA2014 Networking workshop

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Tue Nov 26 09:11:11 UTC 2013

Hey people
The LCA2014 Team will be running a workshop for Networking this weekend at
UWA from Friday afternoon through to Sunday.

Our primary focus this weekend is to build and get out network ready for
LCA2014
Steve Walsh our networking guru is flying in to run the show.

James Iseppi will be here to help us with registration system and Zookeepr
hacking
(We chatting about AV and other assorted LCA2014 things)

It's not all work. We will be having a social gathering with food and drink
on Friday and Saturday night(possibly Sunday also).
So come a long and join in if you want to help

When: 29th Nov, Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd Dec(yes this weekend)
Time: 12 pm Friday - Sunday 4 PM
Where: University Tavern(give us a call sms below)
Who: Networking Team, Core Team, Extended Team plus AV team

We probably won't be checking email much as we will be working, so please
ping our mobiles as you will get a quicker response.

Call/SMS us on
Luke 042 990 4999
Paul 0468 399 939