[plug] PLUG Talk October and prep session: Configuration Management using Puppet

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Oct 7 04:57:36 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 11:56:21AM +0800, Paul Del wrote:
> Reminder for PLUG Talk October: Configuration Management using Puppet
> Details on meetup or plug.org.au
> http://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/140852942/

It's on tomorrow! PLUG's usual second Tuesday, 6:30pm at Spacecubed.org.
Bring your laptop, with puppet installed.
We'll put in a pizza order at the start and take a break for it midway
through.

Luke Williams is following on from:
http://lists.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/pipermail/ucc-announce/2013-August/000528.html

In the meantime [HMC] and I are having an AV prep session, tonight,
in or around the UCC at 6pm. We'll be seeing if we can get a better
networking setup with the PLUG AV equipment; and we've got a big list
that and other things to try if you want to come along and lend a hand.

> Also Linux.conf.au 2014 in Perth WA is open for early bird registrations
> http://linux.conf.au

Earlybird tickets still available, but not for long!

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal