[plug] linux.conf.au Early Bird Registration Open

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Thu Sep 5 00:05:48 UTC 2013

*Press Release.*

For immediate Release.

The *linux.conf.au 2014* team are pleased to announce that we have now
started accepting early bird registrations.

According to Luke John, organising director, “The start of registration
represents the culmination of a lot of groundwork in planning for the
conference and it's a real milestone to be at this point in the process”,
“While there's still a lot to do, it's really starting to take shape now,
and I'm quietly confident that we've got a great line up of speakers and
topics and we are looking forward to an awesome conference”.

Paul Del Fante also chipped in to offer encouragement for those of you who
may feel a bit daunted by the distances. “It's Perth, it's Summer, we've
got a fantastic Linux conference on, warm beaches, balmy evenings, city
life, so come on over and share in our hospitality”.

The *linux.conf.au 2014* early bird registrations will be open till
2013/10/13, but are for a limited number of places and may close earlier
before we move on to the formal registration period, and we'd please ask
anyone who registers during this time to keep an eye out for any minor
issues or inconsistencies you come across.

The *linux.conf.au 2014* Organising Team.

http://lca2014.linux.org.au

#lca14

--
Kind Regards