[plug] LCA2014 Official Announcement - Early Bird Registrations open

Paul Del Fante pdelfante at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 02:13:54 UTC 2013

Press Release.

For immediate Release.

The linux.conf.au 2014 team are pleased to announce that we have now
started accepting early bird registrations.

According to Luke John, organising director, “The start of
registration represents the culmination of a lot of groundwork in
planning for the conference and it's a real milestone to be at this
point in the process”, “While there's still a lot to do, it's really
starting to take shape now, and I'm quietly confident that we've got a
great line up of speakers and topics and we are looking forward to an
awesome conference”.

Paul Del Fante also chipped in to offer encouragement for those of you
who may feel a bit daunted by the distances. “It's Perth, it's Summer,
we've got a fantastic Linux conference on, warm beaches, balmy
evenings, city life, so come on over and share in our hospitality”.

The linux.conf.au 2014 early bird registrations will be open till
2013/10/13, but are for a limited number of places and may close
earlier before we move on to the formal registration period, and we'd
please ask anyone who registers during this time to keep an eye out
for any minor issues or inconsistencies you come across.

The linux.conf.au 2014 Organising Team.

http://linux.conf.au

#lca2014