[plug] lca2014 Speakers List

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Wed Sep 11 12:39:54 UTC 2013

Public Release.

For immediate Release.

The linux.conf.au 2014 team are pleased to announce the start of our
speakers line up. As usual we have a strong line-up of presentations
and tutorials that are strongly technical in nature, alongside
presentations dealing with social applications and implications of
open source.

We have had 51 of our speakers confirm so far and are looking forward
to publishing the full schedule once we have had all speakers
confirmed.
In the meantime you can view the confirmed speakers list at
http://lca2014.linux.org.au/programme/speakers

We are very excited by the list so far and are looking forward to
welcoming so many great minds to our conference.

We've sold over 20% of our Early Bird tickets already so be sure to
register quickly and ensure you don't miss out.

Kind Regards,
The linux.conf.au 2014 Organising Team

http://lca2014.linux.org.au

@linuxconfau #lca2014

Proudly supported by
Hewlett-Packard

For the full list of sponsors please visit
http://lca2014.linux.org.au/sponsors/sponsors