[plug] Cyber Security in Oil & Gas Industry Questions

Cordelia Coleman 20501545 at student.uwa.edu.au
Sun Sep 15 05:39:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am new this mailing list after being recommended by a friend. I am a
student doing a project on cyber security in the Oil and Gas industry and
had a few questions. If you know anything about this area, please respond -
your help is greatly appreciated.

Firstly, what are some current online business issues unique to this
industry?

Secondly, what sort of cyber criminal activity do they face?

Thirdly, what sort of trends are being seen, and how will this affect the
industry?

If anybody could give me any help on the above questions, that would be
amazing.

Kind regards,
Cordie