[plug] gigabit switch recommendations

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Tue Dec 30 09:47:24 UTC 2014

Hey Adam

It's never too late

I have actually looked at the HP Procurve switches, I have used them before
and a friend has one I can borrow.
It looks very similar to yours

I haven't tried the LACP mode yet, I was waiting on my cat5e and cat6 cables

For that price, that's very cheap for a HP gigabit sw. My friend said I
could borrow his and use it for testing.

Thanks for that information and the reply

Cheers Paul

--

*"When service and back up support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth,
WA

Efficient and Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.