[plug] No Subject

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at mapforge.com.au
Mon Feb 10 17:23:01 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 21:19 +0800, Nathan D wrote:
> As no-one has beaten me to it, I'll raise my hand.  Quite happy to
> transfer funds to the required account on confirmation.
>

> I was going to look at a possible group buy if there was interest, but
> that is not an option that they support.
>
> regards,
>   Nathan D.

I'll be in for a joint buy if anyone else is up for it; drop me a line.
Not many left for the two pack special, so I've grabbed two units.  If
you want one at half the price I pay, let me know and we'll work
something out.  So far it's AU$145 each, but shipping hasn't been
included yet.  Just so you're aware:  Deliver isn't expected till June
at the earliest.  I'd count on a delay on that to be on the safe side.

Regards,
Tim Bowden