[plug] [plug-ctte] Committee meeting Mon 17 Feb

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Feb 12 05:10:12 UTC 2014

74738 is the port for mumble and it's open
redskin at eagle:~$ telnet mumble.plug.org.au 64738
Trying 54.252.97.56...
Connected to power.plug.org.au.
Escape character is '^]'.

and I can confirm that is connecting fine from my ubuntu 12.04 machine and
a mumble client to mumble.plug.org.au
Problem must be at your end

you may need to just make up a username

--
*Deltek IT Support & Help Desk requests*
*http://help.deltek.net.au* <http://help.deltek.net.au>

Simplifying Information Technology Systems.
Making Technology easier using cutting edge Systems

Computer Help Desk IT Support Phone only: (08)636-55618
Websites CMS Cloud Inquiries Phone: (08)636-55619