[plug] Postfix: reject email based on sender and domain

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 00:34:34 UTC 2014

I would think it should this should cover it:

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-blacklist-reject-sender-email-address/

But it depends what MTA you are using.

Regards,

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!